Love Being a woman
day of the month
Natural menstrual cramp remedies have been almost unheard of… until now
First, you have to wait for them to work and let’s be honest, no one likes to wait when they have cramping from their period. Second, do we really need more caffeine in our systems? And lastly, diuretics have been linked to an increase in serum cholesterol which could lead to coronary artery disease, a leading killer of women.
- are allergic to acetaminophen or caffeine
- cannot or will not ingest pills
- must avoid painkiller-laced remedies because of past addictions
- are looking for natural medication remedies for Premenstrual Syndrome or PMS
Comforté is based around five primary all-organic ingredients:
- Calatropis Procera – a plant extract found in the primordial forests of Africa. Temporarily relieves pain associated with PMS symptoms
- Carapa Procera – Used by African tribal women for thousands of years to reduce swelling and bloating
- Natural Essence of Menthol – generating soothing warmth to penetrate the skin and muscles. Also works as a carrier for the organic plant extracts
- 100% Raw Shea Butter – Base formula of Comforté – promotes skin hydration
- Soya Bean extract – keeps skin soft and silky while supporting the menthol warmth. Also acts as a buffer for sensitive skin types
How to Use
Bad menstrual cramps can be relieved right now with Comforté topical cream
Menstrual cramps remedies should work fast. So why put up with pain in your abdomen, lower back, shoulders or breasts when you can get rapid relief?
For Best Results
Place a small dab of Comforté cream in your hands and rub from ovary to ovary before the onset of cramps. Massage across your abdomen for a few minutes to really penetrate and begin the magic. Best used across abdomen, lower back and breast or anywhere you feel pain or discomfort.
At the first twinge or onset of cramping begin to massage your Comforté cream on any areas of discomfort and reapply every 1 to 3 hours or as needed.
Begin massaging Comforté cream on the areas of discomfort a day prior to the onset then reapply every 2 to 3 hours or as needed.
Massage your Comforté cream across areas of discomfort 1 to 2 days prior to your cycle. Reapply every 2 hours on intense discomfort areas.
Internal Versus External Solutions
Comforté is a topical cream made from all natural ingredients direct from the primordial forests of Africa. You simply apply a nickel sized drop to your palm and begin rubbing it into sore and swollen areas to relive symptoms from periods. You can feel relief and relaxation flowing directly from your fingers to your pain. And your body chemistry is unaffected.
Not Everyone Is Comfortable With Drugs
Internal drugs like Midol rely on diuretics, caffeine and the anti-inflammatory Acetaminophen to relive period symptoms. Tylenol Extra Strength simply has Acetaminophen. First, you have to wait for them to work and no one likes to wait when they have cramping from their period. Second, do we really need more caffeine in our systems? Lastly, diuretics have been linked to an increase in serum cholesterol which could lead to coronary artery disease, a leading killer of women.
Disclaimer: The information presented herein by PMS4PMS is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any natural wellness products, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
“Thank you SO MUCH for making such a great, effective product! I certainly wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t experience it. I’m still amazed at how much my cramps completely subsided.”
— Lori from Los Angeles, California
Ready to Try Comforté?
is Comforté in your bag?
Don't go another day without Comforté
Say goodbye to cramps forever. Women everywhere are discovering the wonderful relief Comforté offers. Make sure its in your bag today!Try Comforté